So I’m sharing the highlights of a post – or probably a series of posts – I’ll be sharing over the next week. Be sure to check back.
Key Objectives:· Provide specific information and examples to utilize Social Media to advance your ICD-10 compliance
· Share techniques and tips to minimize time sifting for the Good Stuff
· Offer specific ICD-10 information sources and tips for maximizing the value of each source.
Who are the social-media sources of ICD-10 Info?
· Government – Federal & State· Industry Associations
· Sponsored Associations
· Local Associations & Society’s
· Vendors & Individuals Representing Vendors
· Providers – Institutional, Professional & Ancillary/Other
My thoughts on using various social media channels
· Discussion Boards· Blogs
· Twitter Summaries (like paper.li)
Tips for consuming & producing information using social mediaSo check back before the end of the year. I think I've assembled some very useful info - gratis.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year