Here are some of the "precious flakes" I believe will provide value to those interested in healthcare information technology and social media.
Note: You can follow all of these folks using this HIT100 Twitter list I created or pick and choose those that may interest you. Or skip all of them.
David E. Albert, MD @DrDave01
- Physician, Scientist, Inventor, Entrepreneur
Howard Brooks @HowardbrooksEY
- Americas Life Sciences Leader @ EY; @JDRF advocate
Austin Chiang MD @AustinChiangMD
- Youngish doctor with many aspirations.
Naomi Fried @NaomiFried
- Chief Innovation Officer @Boston Children's. #Telehealth and #HIT Evangelist
Craig Fukushima @ctffox
- Health care Consultant with over 30 years of operational experience.
R. Grossmann, MD @ZGJR
- TEDx Futurist / Surgeon
Bill Hersh @williamhersh
- Professor and Chair, Department of Medical Informatics & Clinical Epidemiology, OHSU
Martin Kelly @martykelly
- Founder @health_XL previously Partner IBM Venture Capital
Paul Lane @PBLsciupdate
- Medical Publications Professional
Michael Martineau @eHealthMusings
- eHealth consultant and commentator
Greg Matthews @chimoose
- Healthcare. Social media. Enterprise change management.
Sally McGee Barlow @lonestarsally
- RN, Associate Director Business Analytics
Sean McGuire @SeanNMcGuire
- Health Policy Wonk. America's Healthcare Challenge Host.
Jan Oldenburg @janoldenburg
- Chief editor of Engage! Transforming Healthcare Through Digital Patient Engagement.
Ruby Raley @ruby_raley
- Itinerant Technologist focused on Health Care and Supply Chain
Keith Salzman @klsalzman
- CMIO at IBM
Dale Sanders @drsanders
- Healthcare #DataWarehousing & #analytics guy.
Mark Underwood @knowlengr
- Big Data, Cyber security, informaticist
Alice Westerfield @AGWesterfield
- Data Integration and Data Management
Mary Pat Whaley @Mary_Pat_Whaley
- Physician Advocate. Resources for Physicians & Managers at Manage My Practice