Today I posted an Excel workbook containing data and information from the 2015 #HIT99 event held last month. The file is located here and contains the following worksheets:
0. Definitions - List of all worksheets in the workbook and definition of fields where applicable.
1. Raw-Data-2015 - Raw data used to tally 2015 #HIT99 results
2. Raw-Data-2014 - Raw Data from 2014 #HIT100 event
3. Official-2015 - Official 2015 #HIT99 Rankings. Includes 2014 Rank if available
4. SocialBro - Data on each HIT99 Nominee from Socialbro
5. 2014 Rankings - Rankings from 2014 #HIT100 event - Unofficial
6. Pivots - Miscellaneous summaries of HIT99 data including the following:
- Valid Votes by Day
- Duplicates by Nominee
- Duplicates by Nominator
- Gender Distribution
7. Top 60 - List of people on evariants 60 Influential Healthcare Twitter Profiles to Follow and their 2015 HIT99 ranking
8. Entity Type - identification of Twitter Account Type - Companies
9. NomsbyNominee - List of HIT99 Nominees and who nominated the them.
Here are the results of the 2015 #HIT99 event.
If you have any questions on these data, shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org